Sunday 8 November 2009

Time mini book

Well, if you want to know how I used my Time masterboard, here it is. Thought I would post it while I'm waiting for dinner to cook! I turned it into a mini book.

I made the cover from some old copper, textured wall paper and then added the quote, which I had stamped around, and the peel-offs.

I cut the masterboard into four pieces and stuck these pieces onto plain postcards, to reinforce them. Having made some copper metal embellishments, I stuck these strategically onto the masterboard pieces.

Onto the back of the pages, I stuck some quotes about time that I had stamped and then edged with stamps of cogs.

All the stamps used in this project are by Paper Artsy.

If you wish to see more detail, just double click on the image and it should enlarge.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Fabulous: I love it! I love making masterboards, never seem to use them tho!