A digital piece.
Tuesday, 28 March 2017
Tuesday, 21 March 2017
Saturday, 18 March 2017
The project at Wanderlust for week 10 didn't really gel with me, but I decided to have a go anyway as it is always possible to learn. I ended up with this abstract piece. I'm not sure whether I like it not! What do you think?
Wednesday, 15 March 2017
Last week at Wanderlust Kasia encouraged us to use one of the backgrounds we made in week 5 (see my post on 14th February). This page used the background with the Distress Inks, and then I added painted marks and collage.
Monday, 13 March 2017
I'm not entirely sure why, but I decided to have a go at drawing a self-portrait. There are lots of things wrong with it, the eyes aren't quite right, my chin is too long, but overall I am pretty pleased with it. I must keep on practising, though!
Posted by Jackie at Monday, March 13, 2017
Friday, 10 March 2017
Clair Bremner, was the guest artist at Wanderlust a couple of weeks ago. She uses nature as inspiration for her abstract pieces of art. I followed her inspiration, but used acrylic pens rather than acrylic paints. Here is my finished piece.
I think I will try another one at some point, but using paints next time.
Tuesday, 7 March 2017
I made this tag using PaperArtsy Lynne Perella stamps. I stamped one stamp several times in different places on the tag and then coloured them with Brushos & water-soluble oil pastels. I then stamped the other images onto plain manilla card stock, cut them out and stuck them onto the tag.
Posted by Jackie at Tuesday, March 07, 2017
Saturday, 4 March 2017
Wednesday, 1 March 2017
Sunday, 26 February 2017
Thursday, 23 February 2017
Monday, 20 February 2017
Friday, 17 February 2017
The guest artist at Wanderlust for week six was Amanda Grace. This is the page I created using her lesson as inspiration. The image transfer (a picture of Clare Foy as the Queen) was made using packing tape, so apologies for the shine!
Tuesday, 14 February 2017
The task at Wanderlust last week was to create some backgrounds for pages in the weeks to come. I created a variety.
A double-sided spread using Brushos.
Two separate pages, one with stamping, one with acrylic paint.
Distress Inks on the left-hand side and more stamping on the right-hand side.
Last but not least, just masking tape.