Saturday, 16 May 2009

New work - Laura Ashley

Up until now, all the work on my blog has been items that I have made previously. Now for new work.
This afternoon I set myself the challenge of making some cards with the Laura Ashley paper & elements that I had bought and then gone off! You can see the results above. For both cards I cut half of the card front away; the one on the left cut diagonally and the one on the right vertically. The papers were then glued to the portion of the inside that was now exposed. Decoupage elements were added to the front and peel-offs added to give the cards 'a lift'.

No comments:

Some of my art