Monday 18 May 2009

Ballerina ATC

I am not around much over the next week or so, so this will be the last post for a little while but I couldn't resist putting up a picture of the ATC I made this evening.
Artist Trading Cards measure two and a half inches by three and a half inches. They are never sold, but exchanged by Crafters.
iTkUpiLLi (see favourite crafting websites) are currently giving away a free collage sheet. I chose 'Misty Rose & soft Aqua' and made this ATC with it.
I cut an ATC sized background, stuck it on card and edged it with turquoise ink. I printed a smaller size of another of the backgrounds, edged it with a pink ink and stuck it on top. Two strips of German Scrap, coloured with alcohol inks, were stuck on, crossing near the bottom left corner of the second background. I cut out the button, ballerina and feathers (part of the iTkUpiLLi logo) and stuck them on top, having edged the ballerina with the turquoise ink. I then highlighted the heart pin in the top left corner with a Souffle Pen, and added a dot to the other corners. Voila!

No comments: