Tuesday 31 May 2011

Two cards

I used some very pretty journalling notes to make these cards. They have been sitting around for a while as they were too pretty to use!!


For this first one I stamped the flowery swirl and sentiment onto the journal note. I then layered it over the red card and added the gems. Simple but effective!


For the second one I used Grungeboard to make the butterflies, colouring them with Distress Stains and glueing the beads onto their middles. I stamped the sentiment onto the journal note and, again, layered it onto red card. The butterflies and flowers were used as embellishments.

2 comments:

Tineke said...

Thanks for your comment them on my blog!
Today, I see a beautiful flower card on your blog!
A cheerful card!
Greetings, Tineke

cheryl said...

oh love this hun this is just gorgeous love those papers beautiful layout too hugs cheryl xx