Saturday 27 June 2009

Young love - ACF 32

Here is my entry for the Art Creations Friday challenge 32, which was to use the image of the lady in a piece of art.

I digitally manipulated a background I had made previously. Having cut away the background from the image of the lady, I added it to the right of my background. I then added the lace, letters and locket. As a final touch I attached a frame.

Here is a picture of the original background, made from paper with gesso & paint applied on top and then stamped.

4 comments:

daisy said...

Great background. Luv how you've made it look so dimensional. Fab!


daisy xx

AliMayes said...

Very effective! I love the addu=ition of the letters and charm!
Ali xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, great background

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Gorgeous, that background is so pretty, Love the lace too!