Friday 11 May 2018

Salvaged Journal

A few weeks ago I started a Roben-Marie Smith course 'Salvaged: A Layered Pieces Journal' and I'm loving it. It is not very demanding, just very relaxing and enjoyable to do.

So I took a hard cover of a book and a variety of papers and bound them together. My cover was quite wide so I ended up with 5 signatures. You can see the variety of pages in the pictures below. The next stage is to create journal pages by adding collage. I am just starting this process and will show some of these pages in later posts. 



2 comments:

Gibby Frogett said...

Great book - love the spine and all the various pretty papers/pages.
I've been doing all sorts of book making/binding this year too - its so much fun and addictive.
I will look forward to seeing your journal pages progress :)
Have a great weekend.
Gill x

sheila 77 said...

This course sounds fascinating. I'm looking forward to seeing inside your book. Please make it soon, it looks very interesting, colourful and a lot of fun.