Saturday 22 September 2012

Sad

I started this journal page by writing my feelings on the page. I wrote horizontally and then turned the page ninety degrees and wrote again so the lines created a plaid. I then sprayed some paint through stencils over my writing. It is still visible but no longer legible. Then I drew my face and coloured it, added acrylic paint to the background and added the background stamp. The letters were stuck on at the end and I drew around them to give them some depth.

6 comments:

K J D said...

Hope you are not sad :)

Great piece... I love the gold!

Karenx

shawn said...

Looks good,but sorry you're sad :(

Connie said...

I love all the layering and the effect that you achieved. Your young lady certainly does look sad, her eyes are about ready to cry. I do hope that this wasn't the way you were feeling while creating her.
have a happy weekend, Connie :)

froebelsternchen said...

This is gorgeous!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Sorry, that you're feeling sad, hope you'll feel better soon :) Your page looks fabulous.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Wonderfully expressed.
a tuff emotion to visually placed down... Yet beautifully stated, Jackie ~xx
So glad you turned to art, such a positive effect :)