Friday 12 November 2010

Itinerary 45

The prompts from Art Journal Caravan this week, and I can't believe we are on week 45 already, are about 'practice'.

I created my mixed media page by scraping three different colours of acrylic paint over the page. I added the Tim Holtz tape to the resulting background, and then stamped and wrote on it, finally adding the flowers as an embellishment.


I created my digital page from the elements supplied by AJC for this week.

Credits: A Sexton & T Baxter @ SBG

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh more great pages hun especialy love the colurs on the first one and really love,the background on the second one such wonderful pages hugs cheryl x

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Both pages are very beautiful Jackie. Great work!!

Gez Butterworth said...

Both are beautiful Jackie & very clever. Love your thinking. What a wonderful collection these pages will make altogether. Well Done for sticking at it too..xx